Terms and Conditions
Procedure for Renting Space:
Upon confirmation the client needs to pay 1 Month’s rent initially + 3 Months of Total Rent for Security Deposit – details given below:
- 1st Month’s Rent + GST (is called as “Total Rent”)
- Security Deposit (3 Times of your Total Rent)
- The security deposit is refundable at the end of the lease term and requires a 30-day notice in writing.
- If the start date is in the middle of the month or in last week of month then it will be adjusted and subsequent (second month) rent will be calculated on prorated bases.
- Please Note:
- Bookings will be confirmed once total rent & Security deposit payment is made.
- Minimum lease period for any category is 30 days apart from car storage of 7 days
- The lease agreement is standard, and no part of it can be changed. Final Lease Agreement document will be either mailed to you by post/courier or through email.
- Original agreement will be signed in person.
We accept monthly advance payments through UPI before the 6th of the month to avoid penalty clauses.
You will be granted privacy while accessing your Storage room and Utility Locker. You will have one key to your locker, which can be accessed by you or your nominee, A maximum of 10 accesses are included per month.
Privacy for Box Storage:
We will grant access to your boxes in a semi-private room. Prior appointment is necessary (Minimum 48 Hrs.) to arrange for keys. Removal of the content from a particular box is permitted. Addition of non-listed items is strictly not allowed.
Access and Hours of Operation:
Our warehouses are open 24×7, 365 days a year, and our Head office works from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (except Sunday’s & National Holidays).
What we do NOT Store:
We do not store animals, flammables, perishable goods, car batteries, LPG Gas cylinders and anything which is not allowed by law etc.
Only one Nominee is allowed.
We maintain a strict security check of your rental space. CCTV Cameras are installed through out our premises with 24 X 7 monitoring.
To ensure the safety and upkeep of your valuables. Pest Control is conducted twice in a month at all our premises and surrounding areas.
Self Storage India has arranged to provide complimentary insurance coverage from M/s National Insurance Co. Ltd. to insure incidents against Fire, Burglary, earthquake (fire and shock Clause), RSMD (Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage), STFI (Storm, tempest, Flood, Inundation).
One Month’s notice is required (30 Days), in writing, to terminate the lease agreement from the primary tenant. All keys have to be returned at the end of the contract period.
Cancellation of Booking:
One Month rental is chargeable as a penalty on the cancellation of the booking.
For any clarification, call us to know more regarding terms and conditions at +91-9090206090.
- Breaking Free: How I Left My Rented Apartment in New Delhi to Explore the World
- From Dreamer to Wanderer: How Self-Storage Can Make It Happen!
- Wander Without Limits: How Self-Storage Empowers the Nomadic Lifestyle!
- Cutting Costs: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Saving Money by Choosing a Storage Unit Nearby
- The Advantages of Having a Local Storage Unit for Both Business and Personal Requirements
- Mastering the Art of Storing Your Belongings: Unveiling the Secret Tip of Self Storage